Correct spelling for OFICIAL
We think the word oficial is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for oficial
- facial "I meant, rather, the very interesting general truth that is contained in Britton's statement; that physiognomy is not a mere matter of facial character.
- offal But tell me of thy Offal Court.
- official Until the next night Vaniman was left to wonder to what extent he had offended the official.
- officially In spite of this, however, President Wilson, before the end of the winter of 1914-15, sent his intimate friend, Colonel Edward M. House, to London, Paris and Berlin, in order to ascertain semi-officially whether there were any possibilities of peace.
- unofficial "Can it, boys," says I. "This is unofficial."
- officials After the tedious, disagreeable hour with the customs officials, the Cables were driven to the Holland House.
62 words made from the letters oficial
3 letter words made from oficial:
5 letter words made from oficial:
Misspelling of the day
- having bay window