How to spell PWNERS correctly?
For the misspelling "pwners", there are a few possible correct suggestions. Some options could be "owners" or "pawnshop". While "owners" refers to individuals who possess or have authority over something, "pawnshop" is a place where items are exchanged for a loan. Double-checking the intended meaning will help ensure the accurate usage.
List of suggestions on how to spell pwners correctly
- downers Usually, I try to avoid downers when I'm going out, but I was feeling a little down today so I decided
- fawners The fawners were licking the brand new snow.
- openers The baseball team switched up their openers for the playoff game.
- owners My car is currently being used by the owners.
- panders He never panders to the whims of his superiors.
- panels The panels on the wall were painted a light blue.
- panes Panes are often used in windows to allow light in and to keep out bugs.
- Pawnees The Pawnees were a Native American tribe that lived in Nebraska and Kansas.
- peers I'm not sure how I feel about this social media thing - I don't want my peers to see what I'm wearing
- Piers The piers in the bay were packed with fishermen waiting for the perfect catch.
- Pincers The crab's pincers were strong enough to crack open the shell.
- pines The sound of the wind through the pines filled the forest with a haunting melody.
- ponders As the artist ponders over the blank canvas, he visualizes the strokes he will make.
- pones I always put my shoes in the pones.
- Powders I need some powders to make my makeup look perfect.
- powers Her powers were not to be underestimated.
- pruners I need to buy a new pair of pruners for my gardening tasks.
- yawners I can't believe how yawners this movie is.
Misspelling of the day