How to spell PWNER correctly?
If you've mistakenly typed "pwner", don't worry, it happens! Auto-correct can sometimes lead us astray. A suitable correction could be "owner", which means the person in possession or control of something. Another option is "winner", referring to someone who has succeeded in a competition or achieved victory.
List of suggestions on how to spell pwner correctly
- downer It's such a downer when it rains on the day of your outdoor wedding.
- opener We found an opener in the kitchen.
- owner The owner of the house is John.
- pander I refuse to pander to your demands just to gain your approval.
- pane I accidentally broke a pane of glass in the kitchen window.
- panel The panel of judges listened attentively to each contestant's performance.
- panes Looking out the window, I saw the many panes of glass.
- Pawned The chess board was pawned off to John.
- pawnee The pawnee people live in a reservation near the Arkansas River.
- pewter I have a pewter mug.
- pier I had to take the pier to get to my car.
- pincer The pincer movement netted the prey in its grip.
- pines Near the pines, the air was chill.
- Piney I found a Piney under the couch.
- planer The carpenter used a planer to smooth out the rough edges of the wooden table.
- ponder I like to ponder the meaning of life during my morning walks.
- pone In Mexican cuisine, pone de elote is a sweet cornbread made with fresh corn kernels.
- pones The Ramos family pones a lot of wood in their fireplace.
- powder She hurried to the powder room to hide her face.
- power Without power, we are nothing.
- pruner The gardener used a pruner to trim the bushes.
- punier His muscles were punier than his opponent's, leaving him at a disadvantage.
- punter The punter got his own special seat in the stadium.
- yawner I always found history to be a bit of a yawner.
Misspelling of the day