Correct spelling for QA
We think the word qa is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for qa
- aa aa. Leaves opposite; branches usually reddish or yellowish; flowers surrounded by large petal-like bracts; fruit ovoid, scarlet, borne in close clusters of 3-4. C. florida, p. 205.
- ba These people, monstrous, repulsive as they were in his sight, had saved his life-twice indeed-the first time unconsciously from the Ba-gcatya, the second time from themselves.
- ca A-my thought there was no place like Grand-ma's for her sum-mer va-ca-tion.
- da The story of Ma Pa Da has appeared often before, but my version is taken entirely from the Burmese song.
- ea Sed ea Rossianorum parendi facilitas animum praedae avidum ad maiora audenda impulit.
- fa And a proper noise everybody made with the Fa la-la-la-la accentuating every Fa with a bottle and every La with one of Mr. Jeremy Daish's handsome silver spoons.
- ga Pa-ta-ga-rang, The large grey kanguroo.
- ha Nay, 'tis their invitation-ha, ha!"
- ia W. F. Pickerill, 5 Ia.
- la 6000. Inn: H. de la Paix.
- ma That's the job for me when I get ma tickut."
- na " Na; that canna be.
- ra 68. Uben- Ra I. 69-70. Names lost.
- sa In cases of sickness the patient went and weeded some piece of bush land as an offering to Le Sa; and the consequence was often a wonderful cure to the indolent dyspeptic!
- ta I began to smile to myself at the remembrance of her preternatural gravity, and Ta-ta put her forepaws on my knees and wagged her tail for sympathy.
- va W. J. Robb, 1 Va.
- wa And great Ti-ra'-wa, mightier than all!
- Qua Denique commemorat Elfredus carmen triviale, quod adhuc vulgo cantitatur, Aldelmum fecisse, aditiens causam qua probet rationabiliter tantum virum his quae videantur frivola institisse.
- Q Q. But why did not you do so before?
- Ya " Ya-as, there was a dance, an' yu can shoot purty durn far if yu was in Alameda," responded Hopalong, his voice low and monotonous.
- QC The report into the scandal, headed by retired High Court judge Sir Ronald Waterhouse QC, which was published in 2000, resulted in changes in policy in England and Wales into how authorities deal with children in care, and to the settling of 140 compensation claims on behalf of victims of child abuse.
- QT Shell 1 qt. of chestnuts and cover with boiling water; leave them for fifteen minutes, then rub off the brown skins.
- QM 101st Medical Battalion (PA) 101st Signal Company (PA) 101st Quartermaster Company (Motorized) (PA) 101st QM Transport Company (Truck) (PA) Sources Morton, Louis (1953).
- QR King John 150 Kallander Timo 100 Kink Anne 275 King Edwd 200 Knowles Dorothy Qr 150 King Robt 100 Kenniff Danby 100 King Daniell 200 --- 1335
- QB Nebraska QB Turner Gill led his squad to scores on their first three possessions, and handed over the controls shortly after halftime, but the Cornhuskers continued to score with ease.
Misspelling of the day