Correct spelling for QUITAN
We think the word quitan is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for quitan
- aquitaine In the south, the Arabs of Septimania recovered their hopes of effecting an invasion; and Hunald, Duke of Aquitaine, who had succeeded his father Eudes, after his death in 735, made a fresh attempt to break away from Frankish sovereignty and win his independence.
- curtain From behind the curtain she watched the maid go down the path, saw a few words pass between her and the stranger, and then the maid come back.
- guiana Notwithstanding this, they are eaten by many tribes of Indians, and even the French Creoles of Guiana have their "bat-soup," which they relish highly.
- guitar As he gazed up towards the window of the high tower, he struck a few low notes on his guitar, as if to draw the attention of any fair captive within.
- junta I don't know that the Junta will take me.
- quad It is most amusing to watch half a dozen 'fellows' galloping their ponies up the avenue, not to be late for first school, just as we used to scurry across quad to chapel of a morning!
- quatrain There is not a single passage in Titus Andronicus more Shakespearean than the magnificent quatrain of Tamora upon the eagle and the little birds; but the rest of the scene in which we come upon it, and the whole scene preceding, are in blank verse of more variety and vigour than we find in the baser parts of the play; and these if any scenes we may surely attribute to Shakespeare.
- quid As for Muggins and O'Hale, the former, being a phlegmatic man and a courageous, sat down with his back against the wall, his hands thrust into his pockets, and a quid in his cheek, and shook his head slowly from side to side, while he remarked that every one had to die once, an' when the time came no one couldn't escape and that was all about it!
- quiet Be quiet and rest a while."
- Juan San Juan Hill is not a solitary hill, but the most prominent of a ridge of hills, with Kettle Hill a quarter of a mile away on the edge of the jungle and separated from the ridge by a tiny lake.
- CTN CFRN: Certified Flight Registered Nurse CGN: Certified Gastroenterology Nurse CGRN: Certified Gastroenterology Registered Nurse CHES: Certified Health Education Specialist CHN: Certified Hemodialysis Nurse CHPLN: Certified Hospice and Palliative Licensed Nurse CHPN: Certified Hospice and Palliative Nurse CHPNA: Certified Hospice and Palliative Nursing Assistant CHPPN: Certified Hospice and Palliative Pediatric Nurse CHRN: Certified Hyperbaric Registered Nurse CHSE: Certified Healthcare Simulation Educator CHSE-A: Certified Healthcare Simulation Educator-Advanced CHSOS: Certified Healthcare Simulation Operations Specialist CIC: Certified in Infection Control CLC: Certified Lactation Counselor CLNC: Certified Legal Nurse Consultant CLS: Clinical Laboratory Scientist CM: Certified Midwife CMA: Certified Medical Assistant CMAS: Certified Medical Audit Specialist CMC: Cardiac Medicine Certification CMCN: Certified Managed Care Nurse CMDSC: Certified MDS Coordinator CMSRN: Certified Medical—Surgical Registered Nurse CNA: Certified Nursing Assistant CNCC(C): Certified Nurse in Critical Care (Canada) CNE: Certified Nursing Educator CNE: Chief Nurse Executive CNL: Clinical Nurse Leader CNLCP: Certified Nurse Life Care Planner CNM: Certified Nurse Midwife CNML: Certified Nurse Manager and Leader CNN: Certified in Nephrology Nursing CNO: Chief Nursing Officer CNOR: Certified Perioperative Nurse CNP: Certified Nurse Practitioner C-NPT: Certified in Neonatal Pediatric Transport CNRN: Certified Neuroscience Registered Nurse CNS: Clinical Nurse Specialist CNSN: Certified Nutrition Support Nurse COCN: Certified Ostomy Care Nurse COHC: Certified Occupational Hearing Conservationist COHN: Certified Occupational Health Nurse COHN/CM: Certified Occupational Health Nurse/Case Manager COHN-S: Certified Occupational Health Nurse—Specialist COHN-S/CM: Certified Occupational Health Nurse—Specialist/Case Manager CORLN: Certified Otorhinolaryngology Nurse CPAN: Certified Post Anesthesia Nurse CPDN: Certified Peritoneal Dialysis Nurse CPEN: Certified Pediatric Emergency Nurse CPHON: Certified Pediatric Hematology Oncology Nurse CPHQ: Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality CPLC: Certified in Perinatal Loss Care CPN: Certified Pediatric Nurse or Community Psychiatric Nurse (United Kingdom) CPNA: Certified Pediatric Nurse Associate CPNL: Certified Practical Nurse, Long-term care CPNP: Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner CPON: Certified Pediatric Oncology Nurse CPSN: Certified Plastic Surgical Nurse CRN: Certified Radiologic Nurse CRNA: Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist CRNFA: Certified Registered Nurse First Assistant CRNI: Certified Registered Nurse Infusion CRNL: Certified Registered Nurse, Long-term care CRNO: Certified Registered Nurse in Ophthalmology CRNP: Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner CRRN: Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse CRRN-A: Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse—Advanced CS: Clinical Specialist CSC: Cardiac Surgery Certification CSHA: Certified Specialist in Hospital Accreditation CSN: Certified School Nurse C-SPI: Certified Specialist in Poison Information CT: Certified in Thanatology (dying, death and bereavement) CTN: Certified Transcultural Nurse CTRN: Certified Transport Registered Nurse CTRS: Certified Therapeutic Recreational Specialist CUA: Certified Urologic Associate CUCNS: Certified Urologic Clinical Nurse Specialist CUNP: Certified Urologic Nurse Practitioner CURN: Certified Urologic Registered Nurse CVICU: Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit CVN: Certified Vascular Nurse CVOR: Cardiovascular Operating Room CVRN-BC: Cardiovascular Nurse-Board Certified.
57 words made from the letters quitan
3 letter words made from quitan:
4 letter words made from quitan:
Misspelling of the day
- am big
- bear grudge
- fa ten