Correct spelling for SORTE
We think the word sorte is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for sorte
- forte Her forte was mostly criticism.
- sate But, when three years had elapsed after the dissolution of the Parliament which sate at Oxford, no writs were issued for an election.
- saute Saute the fillets of a cleaned trout in butter, seasoning with salt and pepper.
- site The present site of Zanesfield, named from Isaac Zane, marks the spot where the largest tribe of Hurons once lived.
- soot He had begged a dust-sheet from the housekeeper with which to cover his bed during the day, and regularly, before retiring, shook an ounce of soot out of his window.
- sooty She has cooked at a sooty fireplace of her own; and at her cabin door I myself have been the guard.
- sore He's sore on any girl that won't eat outen his dirty hand.
- sort "What sort of voice?
- sorted Dogs unharnessed, in troop the trappers to the banquet-hall, flinging packs of tightly roped peltries down promiscuously, to be sorted next day.
- sorter But when Shelby heard your letter read he put for his home quick's he could go, some others who lived up his way went with him, and that sorter broke up the party.
- sortie Thus the second ground sortie of the Hans was annihilated.
- sot "I shall do my duty, Samantha," sez he, and he pulled out the ribbin of the bow, so that it sot out some like a turban over his forward.
- suite The King piqued, turned towards his suite, and said: "That's Louvois's trade, is it not?
- torte Whip one-half pint of cream, add to this the chestnut puree which was reserved, and a little sugar; garnish torte with this mixture.
- sorts "Over in America," he observed, "I heard all sorts of stories about you.
- STE Their object was the examination of the eastern and northern shores of Lake Superior from Sault Ste.
- SORTA She had been, in the words of Deaneville, "sorta nutty" since her husband's death.
41 words made from the letters sorte
3 letter words made from sorte:
4 letter words made from sorte:
Misspelling of the day
- having recourse
- not do
- serious moneys
- serious monies
- sip ends