Correct spelling for VAL
We think the word val is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for val
- al One day there visited this old farmer one of those ancient Buddhist priests, and he sat down by Al Hafed's fire and told that old farmer how this world of ours was made.
- gal My little gal goes.
- oval The Harbour is Oval, and bounded by a Key about fourteen hundred Paces long, upon which stand the handsomest Houses in the Town.
- pal "Nice work, Pal, nice work," he whispered as he was lighting his cigaro.
- va Pleasant, Webster County, West Va.
- vac But the child hung back and would not go with him so that De Vac was forced to grasp him roughly by the arm.
- vale To the hanging smoke of the cannon in the vale was added the rising mist of evening; and when the furious cannonade which was to support their attack had ceased with their approach to the enemy's line, a sort of silence fell upon the spectators of that great event.
- van I want to think it over- how-did-Mr. Van Ariens-find-it-out, I wonder!"
- vat We're in the wine vat in Leteur's vineyard in Alsace, remember.
- veal Veal liver is usually two cents a pound; beef liver is one cent.
- vial The professor sniffed at the vial, which contained nothing but pure water, and in surprise turned to the emissary for an explanation.
- Cal Maybe it was the beginning of something that would come later, something Cal would see for himself.
- Sal Pray step inside and share a bottle of sal-volatile, or anything that may take your fancy.
- Hal Try to imagine that we are children again, and that I am not the despised rich man but little Hal the cripple.
- Val "True; well, Val, I will accept your kind offer.
- VOL 6. See also plate 2. and plate 4. 5. vol.
1 words made from the letters val
3 letter words made from val:
Misspelling of the day
- am distinguished from
- art deficient in
- art in mid-air
- be satisfied