Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
How To Spell uncomplicate?
How to Pronounce uncomplicate?
Correct pronunciation for the word "uncomplicate" is [ʌnkˈɒmplɪkˌe͡ɪt], [ʌnkˈɒmplɪkˌeɪt], [ʌ_n_k_ˈɒ_m_p_l_ɪ_k_ˌeɪ_t].
What are the misspellings for uncomplicate?
"Uncomplicate" in context
Uncomplicate is the concept of removing unnecessary complexity from daily life. It is all about evaluating activities, tasks and goals to identify ways to simplify and streamline routines. For example, it may involve reducing the amount of stressful tasks by organizing them into more manageable components, or by delegating some of the tasks. Another key aspect of uncomplicate is creating routines, systems and processes that increase efficiency, such as setting aside specific days for specific commitments or tasks, or breaking down long-term goals into smaller, more achievable chunks.
Usage over time for uncomplicate:
This graph shows how "uncomplicate" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
- Correct spelling for uncomplicate [Infographic] | Spellchecker.net
- uncomplicate - English spelling dictionary
- Uncomplicate | Definition of uncomplicate by Merriam-Webster
- Uncomplicate definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- Uncomplicate | Definition of uncomplicate at Dictionary.com
- Uncomplicate dictionary definition | uncomplicate defined