Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
How To Spell unstriking?
How to Pronounce unstriking?
Correct pronunciation for the word "unstriking" is [ʌnstɹˈa͡ɪkɪŋ], [ʌnstɹˈaɪkɪŋ], [ʌ_n_s_t_ɹ_ˈaɪ_k_ɪ_ŋ].
What are the misspellings for unstriking?
"Unstriking" in context
Unstriking refers to the act of ceasing or ending a strike. A strike is a collective action taken by a group of workers in order to put pressure on an employer to gain new rights, better wages, better working conditions, and other demands. Unstriking, on the other hand, is the decision to end the strike and return to work. It is an important decision that should not be taken lightly, as it can have a significant effect on the success of the strike and the future of the workers' rights movement.
Usage over time for unstriking:
This graph shows how "unstriking" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
- Correct spelling for unstriking [Infographic] | Spellchecker.net
- unstriking - English spelling dictionary
- Unstriking | Definition of unstriking by Merriam-Webster
- Unstriking definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- Unstriking | Definition of unstriking at Dictionary.com
- Unstriking dictionary definition | unstriking defined