Table of Contents
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Enter your text below and click here to check the spelling
What are the common typos for ABT?
- ab t,
What does the abbreviation ABT mean?
Google Ngram Viewer results for ABT:
This graph shows how "ABT" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
What are the usage examples for ABT?
As Master Hugues of the earlier collection of poems converts a bewildering technique of music into poetry, and discovers in its intricate construction a certain interposing web spun by the brain between the soul and things divine, so Abt Vogler interprets music on the other side- that of immediate inspiration, to which the constructive element- real though slight- is subordinate. – Robert Browning by Edward Dowden
Very remarkable is the combination of rime and frequent alliteration in Browning's Abt Vogler. – The Principles of English Versification by Paull Franklin Baum
What are the rhymes for ABT?
- enrollee, detainee, brie, internee, z, yangtze, licensee, capri, the, tse, xie, repartee, c3, tyree, cyb, bibi, guaranty, zee, franchisee, cc, flea, gutsy, nabil, kyi, thee, thierry, ib, shri, free, appointee, three, tee, cxc, zea, nominee, guarani, waikiki, yi, pattee, mt, ree, njt, ee, key, honoree, banshee, knee, qi, quay, cree, disagree, ji, t, mc, pea, ot, parolee, jessee, snee, see, loree, nestle, tenn, retiree, jaycee, pree, deportee, v, decree, dee, vi, gyi, tv, ye, cac, ve, indri, debris, dundee, re, g, escapee, rupee, mme, dea, trainee, se, odp, chablis, sri, marie, lxi, trustee, jubilee, she, degree, jee, referee, goatee, enlistee, p, ged, esprit, xi, sep, bui, je, yee, flee, ab, qui, spie, tree, markee, mcgee, draftee, nic, yippee, andree, cie, prix, kee, we, ti, musee, slee, bree, ravi, cd, oversea, rb, undersea, potpourri, tennessee, magee, li, smee, whoopee, be, spree, curie, gee, vee, rosalee, sheree, id, mee, he, dsv, sightsee, ofc, resignee, brea, emcee, b, bea, chee, henri, chea, ip, yie, syp, dupree, rosemarie, shi, mpg, marquis, fsi, hee, ski, louie, sze, me, ghee, bourgeoisie, designee, plea, quai, te, nie, cat-3, atp, wee, si, kea, bt, tea, vendee, conferee, bbc, crea, pri, eap, nghi, oad, ranee, lavie, mcghee, cod, m3, devotee, fee, lea, fop, mea, mit, guarantee, glee, lee, jie, ki, sci, lsd, apc, mi, khe, fi, lessee, inductee, pawnee, klee, bee, ne, valoree, leigh, nee, c, foresee, ze, ddt, d, sea, rea, lp, thi, marquee, blea, de, sie;
- agree, abee, ac, albee, adee, achee, alee;
- addressee, absentee, adoree, adoptee, amc, amputee;
- irit, interviewee, geac, hnat, knbc, lapd;