Definition of attic:
- of or relating to Attica or its inhabitants or to the dialect spoken in Athens in classical times; " Attic Greek"
- ( architecture) a low wall at the top of the entablature; hides the roof
- floor consisting of open space at the top of a house just below roof; often used for storage
- the dialect of Ancient Greek spoken and written in Attica and Athens
- A room or rooms behind that part of the exterior; all the rooms immediately below the roof.
- An Athenian; an Athenian author.
- A low story above the main order or orders of a facade, in the classical styles; - a term introduced in the 17th century. Hence:
Common misspellings for attic:
- attice (29%)
- atic (24%)
- attick (20%)
- attict (4%)
- actic (3%)
- atttic (2%)
- atick (2%)