Table of Contents
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Enter your text below and click here to check the spelling
What are the misspellings for emancipation?
What are the common typos for emancipation?
What is the definition of emancipation?
The act of freeing someone from restraint or bondage. For example, on January 1, 1863, slaves in the confederate states were declared free by an executive order of President Lincoln, known as the "Emancipation Proclamation." After the Civil War, this emancipation was extended to the entire country and made law by the ratification of the thirteenth amendment to the Constitution. Nowadays, emancipation refers to the point at which a child is free from parental control. It occurs when the child's parents no longer perform their parental duties and surrender their rights to the care, custody and earnings of their minor child. Emancipation may be the result of a voluntary agreement between the parents and child, or it may be implied from their acts and ongoing conduct. For example, a child who leaves her parents' home and becomes entirely self-supporting without their objection is considered emancipated, while a child who goes to stay with a friend or relative and gets a part-time job is not. Emancipation may also occur when a minor child marries or enters the military.
Google Ngram Viewer results for emancipation:
What are the quotes for emancipation?
What are the rhymes for emancipation?
- verification, ejaculation, irradiation, insulation, intimidation, categorization, recertification, vibration, procreation, aggravation, expiration, exhumation, constellation, maturation, instigation, embarkation, securitization, desolation, dramatization, altercation, improvisation, rejuvenation, vulgarization, coagulation, exaggeration, toleration, misrepresentation, subordination, fixation, allocation, mutation, vaporization, gratification, disinclination, appreciation, stalinization, inhabitation, contamination, realization, continuation, moderation, organisation, precipitation, stipulation, popularization, gentrification, evaporation, conjugation, incarceration, reincarnation, ovation, permutation, connotation, incrimination, naturalization, trepidation, meditation, taxation, appalachian, retaliation, hallucination, recantation, centralization, remediation, visitation, indoctrination, frustration, intimation, allegation, agitation, demodulation, miscommunication, confabulation, notation, mobilization, privatisation, disinflation, insemination, duration, fibrillation, overvaluation, disqualification, infiltration, appellation, incubation, premeditation, titillation, installation, undervaluation, nomination, glorification, syndication, decoration, calibration, importation, flotation, fabrication, orientation, repatriation, dehumanization, exasperation, reforestation, modification, reauthorization, equalization, ovulation, cultivation, disorganization, gestation, convocation, gasification, indignation, preservation, restoration, elaboration, inoculation, contemplation, disintegration, extrapolation, ratification, approbation, amalgamation, privatization, oration, sedation, impregnation, equivocation, libration, innovation, disinformation, interpretation, legalization, regimentation, eradication, incorporation, ionization, aviation, alienation, tabulation, dislocation, localization, confirmation, expropriation, deportation, inundation, pagination, machination, protestation, invocation, detoxification, initiation, impersonation, operation, hydrogenation, animation, perturbation, reconfirmation, deregulation, industrialization, reclassification, filtration, standardization, mitigation, extermination, overpopulation, recrimination, inflammation, hospitalization, unionization, edification, gyration, consultation, incantation, utilization, insinuation, exploitation, liberalization, degeneration, exoneration, conglomeration, reservation, assimilation, amputation, reiteration, normalization, cogitation, correlation, revitalization, foundation, divination, elation, codification, constipation, navigation, renunciation, invitation, deforestation, sophistication, infatuation, location, mediation, starvation, participation, devastation, confiscation, negation, predestination, fluoridation, deliberation, formation, misinterpretation, christianization, indemnification, preoccupation, cohabitation, creation, granulation, plantation, horatian, exhilaration, evacuation, gravitation, characterization, ordination, compensation, hesitation, marginalization, emigration, proliferation, excavation, federation, incoordination, evaluation, foliation, separation, pontification, damnation, respiration, avocation, implantation, stagnation, immigration, integration, reevaluation, pigmentation, desegregation, cooperation, lubrication, corp, denunciation, lactation, destabilization, renegotiation, formulation, qualification, misinformation, jubilation, implication, humiliation, rumination, backwardation, imagination, vaccination, medication, refrigeration, magnification, gradation, deflation, exacerbation, perforation, elimination, devaluation, advocation, imputation, collectivization, levitation, cremation, annihilation, degradation, instrumentation, probation, fumigation, assassination, determination, repudiation, nitration, celebration, declaration, consummation, molestation, reflation, combination, modernization, dilatation, victimization, recitation, conflagration, simplification, communication, harmonization, intonation, alteration, complication, inflation, magnetization, urbanization, substantiation, incrustation, reparation, nondiscrimination, nationalization, confrontation, retardation, hybridization, isolation, anticipation, obligation, deviation, solicitation, manipulation, falsification, interrogation, adoration, orchestration, regulation, ligation, polarization, limitation, stabilization, exclamation, agglomeration, inhalation, demonization, indexation, tribulation, graduation, occupation, reconsideration, dalmatian, liberation, decentralization, triangulation, evocation, adulation, narration, proration, appropriation, fascination, affectation, documentation, summation, reaffirmation, affirmation, misapplication, fermentation, argumentation, coronation, incapacitation, prognostication, vacation, resuscitation, approximation, equitation, malformation, examination, congratulation, pacification, application, calculation, validation, insubordination, ornamentation, purification, reorganization, intensification, inauguration, sedimentation, miscreation, exhalation, telecommunication, accumulation, capitulation, discoloration, emulation, recalculation, situation, reclamation, menstruation, regeneration, rectification, reaffiliation, rehabilitation, diversification, salvation, escalation, consternation, subsidization, transplantation, specialization, sanitation, transportation, exploration, consecration, redecoration, inspiration, translation, remuneration, revaluation, organization, reputation, oscillation, reinterpretation, bifurcation, origination, criminalization, depravation, reexamination, proclamation, intoxication, stimulation, transformation, excitation, neutralization, consolation, rededication, resignation, mineralization, facilitation, suburbanization, corporation, conciliation, provocation, depreciation, echolocation, dictation, electrification, refutation, dehydration, dissociation, destination, dissipation, revelation, saturation, visualization, designation, education, personification, corroboration, quotation, nucleation, communization, affiliation, reunification, depopulation, condemnation, liquidation, politicization, globalization, amortization, coordination, articulation, relation, commercialization, justification, sensation, adjudication, dissertation, quantification, ostentation, hibernation, computerization, fragmentation, segregation, defamation, socialization, decertification, rotation, procrastination, depredation, unification, renomination, mechanization, crustacean, donation, invalidation, prostration, implementation, consideration, deformation, classification, discontinuation, desecration, misidentification, radiation, annotation, dilation, civilization, ramification, saponification, nonproliferation, relocation, negotiation, demonstration, deceleration, dissemination, emanation, reformation, sarmatian, indication, segmentation, annexation, sterilization, inactivation, infestation, reinvigoration, elevation, legislation, perpetuation, masturbation, reconfiguration, explication, domestication, miscalculation, culmination, augmentation, sequestration, migration, disorientation, registration, demobilization, elongation, duplication, condensation, temptation, perspiration, obfuscation, rehydration, expatriation, congregation, representation, decapitation, vocation, demoralization, ossification, compilation, presentation, punctuation, habitation, desiccation, differentiation, democratization, gastrulation, revocation, hydration, valuation, fortification, pasteurization, generation, population, irritation, enumeration, russification, recommendation, commemoration, computation, amelioration, colonization, mummification, misappropriation, optation, violation, affrication, germination, multiplication, transillumination, miseration, strangulation, westernization, recuperation, usurpation, conversation, authorization, pronunciation, information, generalization, certification, domination, disembarkation, immunization, miniaturization, stagflation, inclination, cancellation, simulation, hyperinflation, fertilization, identification, amplification, illustration, vilification, rationalization, dedication, distillation, optimization, admiration, delineation, consolidation, nullification, discrimination, reverberation, detonation, balkanization, privation, speculation, specification, desperation, indentation, figuration, imitation, irrigation, estimation, disputation, delegation, alleviation, experimentation, commendation, collaboration, termination, sanctification, renovation, authentication, laceration, monopolization, reallocation, investigation, exfoliation, vindication, variation, desalinization, preparation, derivation, deprivation, explanation, vegetation, incarnation, concatenation, oxidation, pollination, reconciliation, fluctuation, illumination, subluxation, coloration, observation, manifestation, excommunication, association, recreation, aspiration, replication, self-congratulation, configuration, clarification, confederation, concentration, profanation, mutilation, vacillation, expectation, suffocation, litigation, deification, decontamination, publication, ventilation, exhortation, adaptation, palpitation, arbitration, conservation, motivation, denationalization, demarcation, dispensation, desalination, modulation, flirtation, prefabrication, maximization, pressurization, relaxation, glaciation, personalization, ministration, propagation, notification, denomination, automation, croatian;
- station, nation, ration, haitian;
- castration, cessation, carnation, causation, alsatian, citation, cetacean;
- abrogation, abdication, aberration, accusation, activation, acclimation;
- abomination, accommodation, acceleration, abbreviation, accreditation;
- cannibalization, alphabetization, capitalization, acidification;
- antidiscrimination, decriminalization, demilitarization, americanization;
- institutionalization, internationalization;
What are the translations for emancipation?
Afrikaans word for Emancipation
Arabic word for Emancipation
Bengali word for Emancipation
German word for Emancipation
Greek word for Emancipation
Italian words for Emancipation
Javanese word for Emancipation
Malay word for Emancipation
Marathi word for Emancipation
Norwegian word for Emancipation
Polish word for Emancipation
Russian word for Emancipation
Swedish word for Emancipation
Turkish word for Emancipation
Ukrainian word for Emancipation
Vietnamese word for Emancipation
cho tự do.