Spell Check of canoe
Correct spelling: canoe
Definition of canoe:
1) travel by canoe; " canoe along the canal"
2) small and light boat; pointed at both ends; propelled with a paddle
3) A boat used by rude nations, formed of trunk of a tree, excavated, by cutting of burning, into a suitable shape. It is propelled by a paddle or paddles, or sometimes by sail, and has no rudder.
4) A boat made of bark or skins, used by savages.
5) A light pleasure boat, especially designed for use by one who goes alone upon long excursions, including portage. It it propelled by a paddle, or by a small sail attached to a temporary mast.
6) To manage a canoe, or voyage in a canoe.
Common misspellings for canoe:
- conoe (27%)
- canue (16%)
- cannoe (15%)
- canoo (9%)
- canoue (7%)
- canoer (5%)
- canuoe (4%)
- canow (4%)
- cano (4%)
Misspellings percentages are collected from over 15,411,110 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.