Common misspellings for interstate:
Google Ngram Viewer results for interstate:
This graph shows how "interstate" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
Examples of usage for interstate:
Provisions of Interstate Commerce Laws. "History of the United States, Volume 6 (of 6)" , E. Benjamin Andrews.
The different interstate commerce acts, beginning with that of 1887 and including the railroad rate bill of 1906, constitute a system of control established by the Federal Government over persons and corporations engaged in interstate or foreign commerce; this includes the carrying of persons and property by either rail or water. "History of the United States, Volume 6 (of 6)" , E. Benjamin Andrews.
Quotes for interstate:
Rhymes for interstate:
- abate, await, belate, berate, collate, conflate, create, debate, deflate, dictate, dilate, elate, equate, est, estate, gestate, inflate, innate, irate, kuwait, lightweight, misstate, negate, oblate, ornate, postdate, predate, prorate, reflate, relate, restate, sedate, translate, tri-state, update, upstate.
- ate, aydt, bait, bate, cate, chait, crate, date, eight, fait, fate, fete, freight, gait, gate, grate, great, hait, hate, kate, late, mate, nate, pait, pate, plait, plate, prate, rait, rate, sate, skate, slate, spate, speight, state, straight, strait, streight, tait, taitt, tate, trait, wait, waite, wayt, weight.
- conjugate, desecrate, intrastate, overrate, overweight, procreate, reinstate, silverplate, solid-state, underrate.
- demodulate, interrelate, recriminate, remunerate.
- How to spell interstate?
- Correct spelling of interstate.
- Spell check interstate.
- How do u spell interstate?