Enter your text below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Poland - Kashubian
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
- Slovak - Slovenčina
Correct spelling for LECTER
We think the word lecter is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for lecter
- Lecher(Definition of lecher)
- Latter(Definition of latter)
- Loiter(Definition of loiter)
- Locket(Definition of locket)
- Liter(Definition of liter)
- Legatee(Definition of legatee)
- Lister(Definition of lister)
- Legged(Definition of legged)
- Locate(Definition of locate)
- Locked(Definition of locked)
- Later(Definition of later)
- Lecture(Definition of lecture)
- Leader(Definition of leader)
- Leger(Definition of leger)
- Nectar(Definition of nectar)
- Legate(Definition of legate)
- Hector(Definition of hector)
- Rector(Definition of rector)
- Sector(Definition of sector)
- Lecturer(Definition of lecturer)
- Licked(Definition of licked)
- Locker(Definition of locker)
- Vector(Definition of vector)
- Letter(Definition of letter)
- Lifter(Definition of lifter)
- Lender(Definition of lender)
- Luster(Definition of luster)
- Litter(Definition of litter)
- Elector(Definition of elector)
- Lectern(Definition of lectern)
"oh you have been speculating in that quarter, have you, you old lecher?"
"well, i've been very glad to have you," said the latter.
I didn't know at that time the social status of the legatee; nor did i know her brother then as well as i do now.
The sepulchral effigy lies cross-legged with a heart in its hands and a lion at its feet; and about its head two angels once knelt.
A moment later and the beautiful face of una was by his side.
Perhaps it wasn't a consolin' thought to leave with lester, but somehow i couldn't help grinnin' as i tossed it over.
The injured individual generally goes with the culprit to the minister, who, with a severe lecture to one, and words of consolation to the other, sets everything straight again.
He glanced helplessly across to where mrs. bilton sat, as he had told her, bent pen in hand over the ledger.
Sister mary of the crucifix, he went on to explain, possessed the very qualities that miranda lacked.
The language of the poem shows the lost "leader" to have been a poet.
After a certain time mining would probably be begun, and then, if our supply of ammunition had not been replenished, the end must be near at hand, when st. leger would have opportunity to carry into execution his threat of allowing thayendanega's murderers to work their cruel will.
Still, many of the diatribes which erasmus permitted himself against the religious orders were not in any sense edifying, though there was much truth in his pungent satire; so that the papal legate aleander did not hesitate to declare that the dutch scholar had done more to undermine faith than even luther, and he accused him of being the fomenter of all the troubles, of subverting the netherlands, and all the rhine district.
"he appreciated her; i never did, and i am sorry she does not join hector in glory, or wherever he is, for she is no earthly good in davy's bend.
Either here in london, or over there in russia, it leaked out.
The prosiness of an ordinary mechanics' institute lecture was to him simply abhorrent; the learned platitudes of a professed lecturer were to him, to use one of his own phrases, "worse than poison."
It never brought her a letter.
When he saw that i was serious, he sent me to a money lender, a hock shop, i think he called it.
"the bavarian order of the illuminati," wrote mr. waite, "was founded by adam weishaupt in 1776, and it was suppressed by the elector of bavaria in 1789....
The illiterate might frequently be seen standing in a group round the lectern, while one among them better instructed than the rest read to them aloud its graphic and lying legends.