Enter your text below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Poland - Kashubian
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
- Slovak - Slovenčina
Correct spelling for TRIING
We think the word triing is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for triing
- Train(Definition of train)
- Riding(Definition of riding)
- Trading(Definition of trading)
- Airing(Definition of airing)
- Ring(Definition of ring)
- Tiring(Definition of tiring)
- Trig(Definition of trig)
- Daring(Definition of daring)
- Tripping(Definition of tripping)
- Tricking(Definition of Tricking)
- Driving(Definition of driving)
- Tiling(Definition of tiling)
- Trying(Definition of trying)
- Siring(Definition of Siring)
- String(Definition of string)
- Tracing(Definition of tracing)
- Tearing(Definition of tearing)
- Firing(Definition of firing)
- Hiring(Definition of Hiring)
- Trimming(Definition of trimming)
- Trilling(Definition of trilling)
- Miring(Definition of Miring)
- Trailing(Definition of trailing)
- Wring(Definition of wring)
- Training(Definition of training)
- Writing(Definition of writing)
- Wiring(Definition of wiring)
- Ting(Definition of ting)
- During(Definition of During)
It was some time before the first train started and they had to walk up to town.
Your father told me that the countess was off riding with him and another chap,-off to fassifern, i believe.
For aught he knew they may have referred to the school regulations of the moon, instead of the laws of trading and such like public matters.
But the most extraordinary appearing personage was no other than mr. jeremiah growther; and, as with his gnarled cane he hobbled along at haldane's side, he looked for all the world as if some grotesque and antique carving had come to life and was out for an airing.
Ring the bell, fool!
People who always think they are the only ones to work are very tiring; don't you think so?"
Magdalen gave up the struggle in despair, and not daring to return to her people, sunk lower and lower until she reached the depths of poverty.
A choral group from fisk was touring the country in order to raise money for the school.
What was he driving at?
The ice pilot found himself in a small stateroom which was trimmed with maple and white tiling.
He was to play the prayer from "moses" on one string.
The meanings of some terms and things, however, are grasped only by first calling to mind more familiar things and then tracing out connections between them and what we do not understand.
I would have gone with him myself without hesitation, had it not been that i cannot bear to think of tearing you away just yet from the old people, and i may perhaps do some good here in the way of saving the old home."
There was no more firing...
Up very betimes to our business at the office, there hiring of more fire-ships; and at it close all the morning.
Later on i had the pleasure of trailing him for an hour or so until he finally brought up at the british consul's office.
The timing was pure luck.
"no, thank you," said tom, smiling, "it's bad for training."
But frankie always said s-ting.
During the night, or rather what ought to have been the night of the 19th-20th, my sleep was disturbed by a strange dream.