Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
How To Spell Acyltransferases?
How to Pronounce Acyltransferases?
Correct pronunciation for the word "Acyltransferases" is [ɐkˈɪltɹɐnsfˌɜːɹe͡ɪzɪz], [ɐkˈɪltɹɐnsfˌɜːɹeɪzɪz], [ɐ_k_ˈɪ_l_t_ɹ_ɐ_n_s_f_ˌɜː_ɹ_eɪ_z_ɪ_z].
What are the misspellings for Acyltransferases?
"Acyltransferases" in context
Acyltransferases are a superfamily of enzymes that catalyze the transfer of an acyl group from one molecule to another molecule. These enzymes are present in all living organisms and involved in a huge range of biochemical processes, such as fatty acid metabolism and the synthesis of steroids, hormones, vitamins and other biologically important molecules. They are divided into two subfamilies, which are thioesterases and alcohol acyltransferases. Thioesterases transfer an acyl group from an acyl-CoA molecule to an alcohol group, and alcohol acyltransferases transfer an acyl group from an acyl donating molecule to an alcohol group.
Usage over time for Acyltransferases:
This graph shows how "Acyltransferases" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
- Correct spelling for Acyltransferases [Infographic] | Spellchecker.net
- Acyltransferases - English spelling dictionary
- Acyltransferases | Definition of Acyltransferases by Merriam-Webster
- Acyltransferases definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- Acyltransferases | Definition of Acyltransferases at Dictionary.com
- Acyltransferases dictionary definition | Acyltransferases defined
Word of the day