Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
How To Spell establishment?
How to Pronounce establishment?
Correct pronunciation for the word "establishment" is [ɪstˈablɪʃmənt], [ɪstˈablɪʃmənt], [ɪ_s_t_ˈa_b_l_ɪ_ʃ_m_ə_n_t].
What are the misspellings for establishment?
"Establishment" in context
Establishment is a term used to describe an institution, structure or entity that is firmly in place. It can refer to governments, businesses, organizations or even social structures that exist for a long period of time and typically represent the status quo. Establishments are often seen as rigid or inflexible, but can use their power to protect or benefit certain individuals or groups within society. Examples of establishments include the Catholic Church, the British aristocracy, the US government, the European Union and the military. All of these organizations are well-defined and have a predefined role and purpose within society.
Usage over time for establishment:
This graph shows how "establishment" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
- Correct spelling for establishment [Infographic] | Spellchecker.net
- establishment - English spelling dictionary
- Establishment | Definition of establishment by Merriam-Webster
- Establishment definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- Establishment | Definition of establishment at Dictionary.com
- Establishment dictionary definition | establishment defined