Correct spelling for DEATS
We think the word deats is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for deats
- beats Well, this beats all!
- darts See how the brilliant star darts across the sky!
- deeds Among all the deeds of courage, he must stand forever apart!
- eats This gallery is used as a general dining-room; each person eats at his own little iron table placed before the door of his bedroom.
- keats This was the one, Mrs. Fisher remembered, briefly glancing at her, who when she came to Prince of Wales Terrace said she had seen Keats.
- seats Then the bell rang and they all took their seats.
- yeats Because this is lacking in Mr Yeats those lines, concerned though they are with things he holds most dear, are prose and not poetry.
- Diets It was later noted as the meeting-place of many imperial diets.
- Meats A round lantern with the signs of sweet meats hung outside and its light fell on the trunk of a willow tree close by.
- deans In 1819 he was the first David Deans in his adaptation of The Heart of Midlothian.
- dots We liked the feeling of being far out, the shore a dark blue, the cottages little dots.
- deals El Hassan deals with North Africa.
- deaths One hope only remained to me, and that lay in His Majesty; for, although he had permitted the deaths of Coleman and of Stayley, these might indeed have appeared guilty to one who knew nothing of them; but I could not find it in my heart to believe that he would suffer these Jesuits to die, of whom he had sworn to me that not a hair of their heads should be injured.
- feats Under the 12 inner arches are frescoes by Carloni, representing the feats of Hercules.
- debts Your books may show what you have paid, but you see, Mr. Seckatary, you are running this war on credit, and because you ain't paid all your debts, that is no sign that you won't have to.
- dates It dates back seven hundred years, but has been often restored.
- heats That heats the wire in which it happens.
- duets I frequently sang with Lauretta one of those tender Italian duets of which there exists such an endless number.
- dears Don't keep me now, my dears; I must get back to my work.
31 words made from the letters deats
3 letter words made from deats:
Misspelling of the day
- come hasty conclusion