Correct spelling for DICITIONARY
We think the word dicitionary is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for dicitionary
- decision This decision had to be made quickly and I decided to land.
- dictionary And she would have been startled and shocked had Mr. Gilman even hinted that there was such a word in the dictionary.
- diversionary This raid was Operation Archery, on 27 December 1941, and Operation Anklet was seen as a diversionary raid for this bigger raid, intended to draw away the German naval and air forces.
- stationary It did not remain stationary.
- stationery That's Jen' Ballard's stationery!
- recessionary Salon wrote, saying “Bombay Beach feels infused with tremendous compassion, and paints a half-accidental portrait of life near the very bottom of the recessionary pyramid.
- decisions Kentucky decisions reported in South western reporter.
611 words made from the letters dicitionary
4 letter words made from dicitionary:
5 letter words made from dicitionary:
7 letter words made from dicitionary:
3 letter words made from dicitionary:
6 letter words made from dicitionary:
Misspelling of the day