How to spell DOUIBLE correctly?
If you've mistakenly typed "douible" instead of "double", don't worry! Autocorrect might not always catch such errors, but here are some suitable alternatives. Try "double" or "twofold". Remember to proofread your work to ensure accuracy and clarity.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell douible correctly
- doable It is doable to find a job in your field if you are willing to network.
- docile She was very docile and had no trouble following instructions.
- double She checked her work twice to make sure she didn't make a double mistake.
- doubled My income doubled after I got a new job.
- doubles In tennis, players must hit the ball over the net and inside the lines while playing singles or doubles matches.
- doublet I have a new pair of jeans - I'm wearing a doublet!
- doubly I will have to doubly check the lock.
- foible She has a foible for collecting old coins.
- rouble The rouble plunged against the U.S. dollar on renewed speculation over a Russian Default.
Misspelling of the day
- re fusing