How to spell ESALATION correctly?
When it comes to the misspelling "esalation", there are a few possible suggestions that can help correct it. The correct spelling should be "escalation". To avoid this typo, one can double-check the word or use spell-check tools to ensure accuracy in professional writing and communication.
List of suggestions on how to spell esalation correctly
- desolation After the war, the town was left in a state of desolation.
- elation Winning the game brought a feeling of great elation to the team.
- emulation The company's new software allows for the emulation of classic arcade games on modern hardware.
- escalation The escalation of tensions between the two countries led to a war.
- evaluation The evaluation of the project's success will be determined by the feedback from the stakeholders.
- isolation The COVID-19 pandemic has led to a lot of isolation and loneliness for many people.
Misspelling of the day