Correct spelling for KANSA
We think the word kansa is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for kansa
- ans Ans. I think in two years, but in three at most, as answered by the first question.
- cns In dogs air pollution shows to cause damage to the CNS by altering the blood–brain barrier, causing neurons in the cerebral cortex to degenerate, destroying glial cells found in white matter, and by causing neurofibrillary tangles.
- gainsay "I will not gainsay your words, Doctor.
- janus "Religious symbol," said Janus.
- kansan With the Kansan, to think was to act.
- kansas At length he sold his property at half its value to come to Kansas, where he could breathe freely.
- kasai As we now crossed them both considerably farther down, and were greatly to the eastward of our first route, there can be no doubt that these rivers take the same course as the others, into the Kasai, and that I had been led into a mistake in saying that any of them flowed to the westward.
- kaunas Acropolis or Akropolis may also refer to: Acropolis of Athens, an ancient citadel located on a high rocky outcrop above the city of Athens and containing the remains of several ancient buildings of great architectural and historic significance Acropolis, Athens, a neighborhood of modern Athens, near the ancient monument, and the site of the Museum of Acropolis Acropolis (genus) of butterflies Akropolis ( Kaunas), the fourth largest shopping mall in Lithuania Akropolis (Klaipėda), the sixth largest shopping mall in Lithuania Akropolis (newspaper), a Greek newspaper based in Athens Acropolis (play) (1933) by Robert E.
- Canes Poplars and sycamores and other trees, willows, I think, and exquisite tamarisks in blossom; and what I specially admired, the canes.
- Kan The second, and more important, is kan, the essence of things, the real truth.
- Kane She should not have withdrawn from her friend and stranded her with Franklin Winslow Kane.
- Kano Kano, II: 73, 104, 119, 279; his knowledge of English, 66; a teacher of j[=u]jutsu, 70.
- Jana Jana Hunter / Devendra Banhart (with Jana Hunter, 2005) Love Above All (2007) Xiu Xius Remixed & Covered (2007) Surfing (as Megapuss with Gregory Rogove, 2008) Songs of Leonard Cohen – Becks Record Club (2009) Loving Takes This Course – A Tribute to the Songs of Kath Bloom (2009) Amador – Youre The One with Adanowsky (2010) Mujer Divina, Homenaje a Agustín Lara – Amor, amor de mis amores with Natalia Lafourcade (2012) "Time" with Stray Dogg (2012) Someday with Akira Kosemura (2017)
- Jonas "'Won by Jonas Medderbrook.
- Gains The fruit gains its name from its colour.
- Janis One Sunday Afternoon is a 1948 musical film directed by Raoul Walsh, and starring Dennis Morgan and Janis Paige.
- kings They can be understood by kings.
- cans Instantly there rose before him delicious visions of hot-water cans brought by a real footman, of luxurious meals served by a real butler, of soft carpets perpetually beneath his feet, of liberty to lounge in magnificent chairs in the magnificent library; and last, though not least, there was a boyish feeling of delight in the thought that when he went to see Mrs. Goddard he would go from the Hall, that she would perhaps associate him henceforth with a different kind of existence, in a word, that he was sure to acquire importance in her eyes from the fact of his visit to the squire.
- KENS Syne set open the door, Janet- Wide open for wha kens wha; As ye come benn to yer bed, Janet, Set it open to the wa'."
- KANS -Contributed by J. Bert Mitchell, Wichita, Kans.
- CAINS In 2010, Pollstar ranked Cains Ballroom at #26 worldwide for ticket sales at club venues.
- keens Unlike Mrs. Davids, Mrs. Keens neither pitied herself nor would allow anybody else to do so.
- khans In many other instances, when the khans have combined against you, I have given you most effectual aid in subduing them.
- jeans Nobody wove jeans any more-but a good carpet-loom now, that might be made useful.
- germ-free Much interest was generated in the potential role of gut flora in anxiety disorders, and more generally in the role of gut flora in the gut-brain axis, by studies published in 2004 showing that germ-free mice have an exaggerated HPA axis response to stress caused by being restrained, which was reversed by colonizing their gut with a Bifidobacterium species.
18 words made from the letters kansa
Misspelling of the day