Correct spelling for LONT
We think the word lont is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for lont
- font The babies are christened at the same font, the parents visit the same churches.
- lent On the Monday after the first Sunday in Lent ...
- lint Why did they gather straws, stems, lint, feathers, and grasses?
- loft "Because," answered the old crow, "two pigeons have made their home in the loft of your mother's old barn."
- lone Be strong in that as in the courage of the lone trail.
- long You must go now, but it will not be for long.
- loot There ought to be good chances for loot.
- lost Some child lost this.
- lot He would make a lot of money-here."
- lout He is the cause of all this brawl, that dirty shitten lout!
- wont "It wont do to go near him," he said.
- Mont For the caves of this miniature or ditto-earth, we will take the caves of Antiparos and of Baumann, for its plains, the Rhine provinces-Hybla, Thabor, and Mont Blanc shall be its mountains-its islands, the Friendly, the Holy, and the Palm isles.
- Won't Think we won't come.
- Lon Then I can stay with you, Pappy Lon, just for a little time.
Misspelling of the day
- intentional action
- young ester
- youngest er