How to spell WEEEK correctly?
When encountering the misspelling "weeek", there are a few possible correct suggestions. One option is to change it to "week", which is the correct spelling. Additionally, one could consider "peek", "geek" or "reek", depending on the context.
List of suggestions on how to spell weeek correctly
- cheek She planted a sweet kiss on his cheek.
- Eek I had a Terror Eek when I opened the door.
- geek My friend is a geek about fiction.
- meek A meek person is not always easy to pick on.
- peek Mom trying to peek into the kitchen at me.
- reek The trash bin in the summer heat began to reek of rotten vegetables.
- seek She decided to seek help from a professional.
- weak My knees felt weak after running a marathon.
- weber Weber was named after the German economist and statistician Erich Weber.
- wee I have a wee bit of ice cream left.
- weed I need to get some weed so I can medicate.
- weeder My dad used the weeder to get rid of the pesky weeds in our garden.
- weedy The garden was overgrown and weedy, with no sign of any flowers.
- week It's the week of the zombie apocalypse.
- weeks My mother always says that life is too short to spend weeks on end in the kitchen.
- weep The child began to weep when she realized she had lost her favorite toy.
- weeper The weeper at the funeral was inconsolable, her tears falling freely as she mourned her lost loved one.
- weepy I was weepy after reading her email.
- Were We were discussing werewolves when your cell phone rang.
- WHEE Whee, that was a fun roller coaster ride!
- wheel She was riding a wheel on the merry-go-round.
- whelk The whelk shell was washed up on the beach.
- wreak What a wreak Lefty had when he destroyed the office chair!
- wreck Due to the heavy fog, the ship captain could not see the reef and ultimately ended up causing a devastating wreck.
Misspelling of the day