Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
How To Spell preparatory?
How to Pronounce preparatory?
Correct pronunciation for the word "preparatory" is [pɹɪpˈaɹətəɹˌi], [pɹɪpˈaɹətəɹˌi], [p_ɹ_ɪ_p_ˈa_ɹ_ə_t_ə_ɹ_ˌi].
What are the misspellings for preparatory?
"Preparatory" in context
Preparatory is the process of preparing or setting the stage for something. It can be related to a person's development, a business venture or even a major event. Preparatory can include a variety of activities such as researching, practicing, planning and organising. It is essential in helping to ensure that everything runs smoothly and that any issues or problems can be quickly identified and dealt with in an efficient manner. Preparatory also helps to ensure that individuals and businesses are well prepared for what may arise during the event or process. All aspects of the process should be taken into account so that any potential risks or issues can be managed and overcome.
Usage over time for preparatory:
This graph shows how "preparatory" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
- Correct spelling for preparatory [Infographic] | Spellchecker.net
- preparatory - English spelling dictionary
- Preparatory | Definition of preparatory by Merriam-Webster
- Preparatory definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- Preparatory | Definition of preparatory at Dictionary.com
- Preparatory dictionary definition | preparatory defined