Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
How To Spell quadrilateral?
How to Pronounce quadrilateral?
Correct pronunciation for the word "quadrilateral" is [kwˌɒdɹɪlˈatəɹə͡l], [kwˌɒdɹɪlˈatəɹəl], [k_w_ˌɒ_d_ɹ_ɪ_l_ˈa_t_ə_ɹ_əl].
What are the misspellings for quadrilateral?
"Quadrilateral" in context
A quadrilateral is a four-sided polygon that typically has four straight sides and four angles. Quadrilaterals are divided into two main types-convex quadrilaterals, which have all four angles pointing outward, and concave quadrilaterals, which have at least one angle pointing inwards. Common examples of convex quadrilaterals are squares, rectangles and parallelograms. A common example of a concave quadrilateral is a trapezoid.
What are similar-sounding words for quadrilateral?
Usage over time for quadrilateral:
This graph shows how "quadrilateral" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
- Correct spelling for quadrilateral [Infographic] | Spellchecker.net
- quadrilateral - English spelling dictionary
- Quadrilateral | Definition of quadrilateral by Merriam-Webster
- Quadrilateral definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- Quadrilateral | Definition of quadrilateral at Dictionary.com
- Quadrilateral dictionary definition | quadrilateral defined
Word of the day