Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
How To Spell schizomycetes?
How to Pronounce schizomycetes?
Correct pronunciation for the word "schizomycetes" is [skˈɪtsəmˌa͡ɪsiːts], [skˈɪtsəmˌaɪsiːts], [s_k_ˈɪ_t_s_ə_m_ˌaɪ_s_iː_t_s].
What are the misspellings for schizomycetes?
"Schizomycetes" in context
Schizomycetes are a unique type of prokaryotic microorganism. They are often referred to as bacteria and are incredibly helpful in biotechnology. These bacteria are usually found in soil, water and air, as well as in other kinds of natural environments. Schizomycetes have several important characteristics such as their small size, lack of a cell wall, single-celledness, and the ability to reproduce both asexually and sexually. The bacteria also have different shapes and sizes, often making them difficult to identify. As a result, it is important to carefully study the characteristics of the organism before determining its type.
Usage over time for schizomycetes:
This graph shows how "schizomycetes" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
- Correct spelling for schizomycetes [Infographic] | Spellchecker.net
- schizomycetes - English spelling dictionary
- Schizomycetes | Definition of schizomycetes by Merriam-Webster
- Schizomycetes definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- Schizomycetes | Definition of schizomycetes at Dictionary.com
- Schizomycetes dictionary definition | schizomycetes defined
Word of the day