Definition of available:
- convenient for use or disposal; " the house is available after July 1"; " 2000 square feet of usable office space"
- not busy; not otherwise committed; " he was not available for comment"; " he was available and willing to accompany her"
- obtainable or accessible and ready for use or service; " kept a fire extinguisher available"; " much information is available through computers"; " available in many colors"; " the list of available candidates is unusually long"
- Having sufficient power, force, or efficacy, for the object; effectual; valid; as, an available plea.
- Such as one may avail one's self of; capable of being used for the accomplishment of a purpose; usable; profitable; advantageous; convertible into a resource; as, an available measure; an available candidate.
Common misspellings for available:
- avaliable (15%)
- avalible (11%)
- avaiable (10%)
- availble (9%)
- availible (9%)
- availabe (5%)
- avaialble (4%)
- avalable (4%)
- avilable (3%)
- avialable (3%)
Examples of usage for available:
In riding back to the camp we kept the castern bank, that the track might be available for our drays. "Journal of an Expedition into the Interior of Tropical Australia In Search of a Route from Sydney to the Gulf of Carpentaria (1848) by Lt. Col. Sir Thomas Livingstone Mitchell Kt. D.C.L. (1792-1855) Surveyor-General of New South Wales" , Thomas Mitchell.