Definition of compatible:
- ( of a couple) existing together harmoniously
- capable of forming a homogeneous mixture that neither separates nor is altered by chemical interaction
- having similar disposition and tastes; " a compatible married couple"; " with their many similar tastes, he found her a most sympathetic companion"
- able to exist and perform in harmonious or agreeable combination; " a compatible married couple"; " her deeds were compatible with her ideology"
- capable of being used with or connected to other devices or components without modification
- Capable of existing in harmony; congruous; suitable; not repugnant; -- usually followed by with.
Common misspellings for compatible:
- compatable (51%)
- compatiable (23%)
- compatibile (3%)