Definition of tradition:
Common misspellings for tradition:
traditoin, trodition, trodition, tradititon, tradititon, trdition, radition, radition, tradtition, terdition, terdition, tradtion, tradtion, tratidion, triditon, radion, radion, tradion, tradion, tradistion, tradistion, tradishion, traditionl, traditionl, traddition, traddition, traition, traition, traition, tradiion, tradiion, tration, tration, tradishon, tradishon, tradiation, traditonal, tradions, tradions, traidtion, traidtion, trudition, trudition, traditiona, traditiona, tradidition, tradidition, tridition, tridition, tradtions, traditial, traditial, traiditon, traiditon, traiditon, tradicion, tradicion, tredition, tradision, tradision, traidition, traidition, tradiction, tradiction, tradiotion, tradiotion, tradidtion, tradidtion, traditon, traditon, tadition, tadition, tradetional, tradetional, tradation, tradation.
Google Ngram Viewer results for tradition:
Examples of usage for tradition:
Quotes for tradition:
Rhymes for tradition:
- abolition, acquisition, admonition, ammunition, apparition, coalition, competition, composition, decommission, definition, demolition, deposition, dietitian, disposition, electrician, erudition, exhibition, expedition, exposition, extradition, imposition, inhibition, inquisition, intermission, intuition, malnutrition, obstetrician, opposition, politician, precondition, preignition, premonition, prohibition, proposition, recognition, recondition, repetition, reposition, requisition, retransmission, rhetorician, statistician, superstition, supposition.
- academician, decomposition, geriatrician, juxtaposition, mathematician, pediatrician, predisposition, presupposition, redefinition, redeposition, reimposition, theoretician.
- addition, admission, ambition, attrition, audition, clinician, cognition, commission, condition, contrition, dentition, edition, emission, fruition, ignition, logician, magician, mortician, munition, musician, nutrition, omission, optician, partition, patrician, permission, petition, physician, position, recission, remission, rendition, sedition, submission, suspicion, tactician, technician, transition, transmission, tuition, volition.
- fission, mission, titian.
- How to spell tradition?
- Correct spelling of tradition.
- Spell check tradition.
- How do u spell tradition?