Definition of tradition:
Common misspellings for tradition:
- tradtion (31%)
- traditon (22%)
- tradion (4%)
- tradation (4%)
- tridition (3%)
- trdition (3%)
- tradtition (3%)
Google Ngram Viewer results for tradition:
This graph shows how "tradition" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
Examples of usage for tradition:
Quotes for tradition:
Rhymes for tradition:
- abolition, acquisition, admonition, ammunition, apparition, coalition, competition, composition, decommission, definition, demolition, deposition, dietitian, disposition, electrician, erudition, exhibition, expedition, exposition, extradition, imposition, inhibition, inquisition, intermission, intuition, malnutrition, obstetrician, opposition, politician, precondition, preignition, premonition, prohibition, proposition, recognition, recondition, repetition, reposition, requisition, retransmission, rhetorician, statistician, superstition, supposition.
- academician, decomposition, geriatrician, juxtaposition, mathematician, pediatrician, predisposition, presupposition, redefinition, redeposition, reimposition, theoretician.
- addition, admission, ambition, attrition, audition, clinician, cognition, commission, condition, contrition, dentition, edition, emission, fruition, ignition, logician, magician, mortician, munition, musician, nutrition, omission, optician, partition, patrician, permission, petition, physician, position, recission, remission, rendition, sedition, submission, suspicion, tactician, technician, transition, transmission, tuition, volition.
- fission, mission, titian.
- How to spell tradition?
- Correct spelling of tradition.
- Spell check tradition.
- How do u spell tradition?