Enter your text below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Poland - Kashubian
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
- Slovak - Slovenčina
Table of Contents
What are the misspellings for juxtaposition?
What is the definition of juxtaposition?
Google Ngram Viewer results for juxtaposition:
What are the usage examples for juxtaposition?
What are the quotes for juxtaposition?
The taste for quotations( and for the juxtaposition of incongruous quotations) is a Surrealist taste.
What are the rhymes for juxtaposition?
- fission, titian, mission;
- position, addition, submission, petition, mortician, tactician, permission, recission, omission, logician, sedition, edition, tradition, admission, clinician, physician, fruition, partition, rendition, suspicion, emission, patrician, volition, audition, attrition, technician, cognition, transmission, magician, dentition, optician, tuition, commission, munition, musician, condition, transition, nutrition, ignition, ambition, remission, contrition;
- expedition, deposition, dietitian, premonition, proposition, recondition, imposition, statistician, decommission, composition, politician, opposition, ammunition, prohibition, coalition, inquisition, requisition, precondition, recognition, retransmission, repetition, obstetrician, malnutrition, apparition, extradition, reposition, demolition, disposition, rhetorician, competition, exposition, exhibition, admonition, acquisition, intermission, electrician, supposition, superstition, preignition, intuition, inhibition, definition, erudition, abolition;
- pediatrician, presupposition, academician, predisposition, theoretician, redefinition, geriatrician, decomposition, mathematician, reimposition, redeposition;
What are the translations for juxtaposition?
Afrikaans word for Juxtaposition
Bengali word for Juxtaposition
Chinese word for Juxtaposition
German words for Juxtaposition
nebeneinander, Nebeneinanderstellung, Juxtaposition, Nebeneinanderbestehen, nebeneinanderliegende Position, Aneinanderreihung.
Italian word for Juxtaposition
Korean word for Juxtaposition
Norwegian word for Juxtaposition
Polish word for Juxtaposition
Portuguese word for Juxtaposition
Romanian word for Juxtaposition
Russian words for Juxtaposition
Spanish word for Juxtaposition
Tamil word for Juxtaposition
Turkish word for Juxtaposition
Vietnamese word for Juxtaposition
sự đặt cạnh nhau.