Enter your text below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Poland - Kashubian
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
- Slovak - Slovenčina
Correct spelling for DERCTION
We think the word derction is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for derction
- Deletion(Definition of deletion)
- Deduction(Definition of deduction)
- Depiction(Definition of depiction)
- Detection(Definition of detection)
- Diction(Definition of diction)
- Traction(Definition of traction)
- Duration(Definition of duration)
- Decision(Definition of decision)
- Decoration(Definition of decoration)
- Dejection(Definition of dejection)
- Seduction(Definition of seduction)
- Devotion(Definition of devotion)
- Reaction(Definition of reaction)
- Desertion(Definition of desertion)
- Education(Definition of education)
- Deacon(Definition of deacon)
- Section(Definition of section)
- Reduction(Definition of reduction)
- Derogation(Definition of derogation)
- Dedication(Definition of dedication)
- Derision(Definition of derision)
- Direction(Definition of direction)
- Defection(Definition of defection)
- Action(Definition of action)
- Defecation(Definition of defecation)
- Demarcation(Definition of demarcation)
- Addiction(Definition of addiction)
- Redaction(Definition of redaction)
A gap buffer in computer science is a dynamic array that allows efficient insertion and deletion operations clustered near the same location.
Without ever presenting anything which may rightfully be called by the strong name of evidence, and sometimes without even mentioning a reason for a deduction at all, it thunders out the startling words, 'i have proved' so and so!
You will give me your decision whenever you feel yourself called upon by your genius to give it, and you need not give me any answer unless you accept my offer, for, should you refuse it, it is not necessary that the subject should be again mentioned.
And that the decoration of the lily, and the orders of st. louis, the holy ghost, and st. michael, should be abolished.
He was leaning on the railing in an attitude of dejection, his head bent down and his eyes fixed on the floor.
"wall, i will help him," sez deacon garven, "i will watch, and i will pray, and i will work for him."
It was addressed to the earl of tyrconnel, not only in the first lines, but in a formal dedication, filled with the highest strains of panegyric.
There's the first defection."
His action was perfect.
Large bowel obstruction causes of large bowel obstruction include: neoplasms / cancer diverticulitis / diverticulosis hernias inflammatory bowel disease colonic volvulus (sigmoid, caecal, transverse colon) adhesions constipation fecal impaction fecaloma colon atresia intestinal pseudoobstruction endometriosis narcotic induced (especially with the large doses given to cancer or palliative care patients) outlet obstruction outlet obstruction is a sub-type of large bowel obstruction and refers to conditions affecting the anorectal region that obstruct defecation, specifically conditions of the pelvic floor and anal sphincters.
There seemed to be in them no line of demarcation between iris and pupil-only liquid pools of jet.
The second thing i should like to observe is, that as the revolt against the purely subjective methods grew in extent and influence it passed to the opposite extreme, which eventually became only less deleterious to the interests of science than was the bondage of authority, and addiction to a priori methods, from which the revolt had set her free.