Enter your text below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Poland - Kashubian
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
- Slovak - Slovenčina
Table of Contents
What are the misspellings for transmission?
What is the definition of transmission?
Google Ngram Viewer results for transmission:
What are the quotes for transmission?
Education is the transmission of civilization.
What are the rhymes for transmission?
- mission, titian, fission;
- emission, clinician, contrition, munition, transition, attrition, magician, addition, suspicion, recission, permission, physician, petition, technician, sedition, omission, tradition, partition, logician, tuition, dentition, tactician, ambition, condition, audition, commission, fruition, ignition, remission, nutrition, mortician, submission, admission, position, cognition, optician, edition, volition, rendition, patrician, musician;
- disposition, admonition, malnutrition, exposition, proposition, inhibition, rhetorician, intermission, expedition, coalition, erudition, extradition, inquisition, composition, obstetrician, abolition, apparition, supposition, deposition, decommission, requisition, definition, precondition, recondition, exhibition, demolition, superstition, dietitian, retransmission, repetition, preignition, politician, competition, acquisition, recognition, imposition, ammunition, opposition, statistician, prohibition, reposition, premonition, electrician, intuition;
- academician, decomposition, redefinition, mathematician, redeposition, pediatrician, predisposition, theoretician, geriatrician, reimposition, juxtaposition, presupposition;
What are the translations for transmission?
Afrikaans word for Transmission
Dutch words for Transmission
verzending, overdracht, uitzending, uitwisseling, transmissie, overbrenging, versnellingsbak, overlevering, doorgifte, geleiding, doorzending, doorlating.
French word for Transmission
German words for Transmission
Transfer, Ausstrahlung, Weitergabe, senden, Transmission, Getriebe, Sendung, Versendung, Transport, Kraftübertragung, Überlieferung, Aussendung, Übersetzungsverhältnis, Vorgelege, Radioübertragung.
Hindi word for Transmission
Italian word for Transmission
Javanese word for Transmission
Malay word for Transmission
Marathi word for Transmission
या रोगाचा प्रसार.
Polish words for Transmission
przekaz, transmisja, przesyłanie, przekazywanie.
Portuguese word for Transmission
Romanian word for Transmission
Russian words for Transmission
трансмиссия, коробка передач, пропускание.
Spanish words for Transmission
traspaso, caja de cambios, trasmisión, caja de velocidades.
Turkish word for Transmission