Correct spelling for APEEL
We think the word apeel is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for apeel
- ape The bunnia chattered like an outraged ape; but King, the person most entitled to be angry, actually apologized!
- appeal I'll make one more appeal to her."
- apple An' when he knowed the doctor was gone, he come out an' finished roastin' his apple by the fire-thess what was left of it 'round the co'e.
- apply I shall never apply to him again."
- eel I don't believe any fish or eel would be living in an old shaft.
- epee EPEE, CHARLES MICHEL, ABBE DE L', a noted philanthropist, born at Versailles; took holy orders, but was divested of them on account of Jansenist views; devoted his life to the instruction of deaf-mutes, for whom he founded an institute, and invented a language of signs (1712-1789).
- lapel He grasped the lapel of my coat somewhat more tightly as if requiring additional support, and finally bent forward and addressed me with caution, Do you think as Mis' Dimar would mind it ef now an' then I was to step in fur Esmeraldy, an' set a little-just in a kinder neighborin' way.
- opel 1996: First diesel engine with direct injection and four valves per cylinder, used in the Opel Vectra.
- peal We were walking along engaged in agreeable converse, when all at once we heard the church bells peal out.
- peel Why, your lips are shrivelled up like a bit of o' dried orange-peel!
- repel Had there been assaults to repel and the excitement of striving against overwhelming odds, at any rate we should have found occupation for our minds and remaining energies.
- Pele Vpper mark mot-i anda pele bvnden wrde, sa that et jong folk im anspeja mei; after ladath man him overa marka, men navt nei tha tinlana, thrvch that en ererawer ak is to fresane.
- Perl Perl has no boolean data type.
- Adele He told me he was a widower, that Adele was his only child, that he was going to set up in business at Louviers, and so on.
26 words made from the letters apeel
5 letter words made from apeel:
pelea, leepa, leape.
Misspelling of the day
- babe ling