Correct spelling for BONIS
We think the word bonis is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for bonis
- banns The parties are not to be married by a special license; not even by an ordinary license; in that case no proclamation of banns, no public asking at all, would have been requisite.
- bones May break my bones, but I can't sit and starve up here, and I was a fool to come.
- bonus For each individual piece of work undertaken you will receive a bonus, the amount of which will vary with the importance of the mission.
- buns Mr. Perkins was below; and Miss Lucy, having distributed her buns, was on the point of following,-but whether from timidity, or whether from a desire to do young Perkins an essential service, I know not: however, she found herself quite unwilling to jump down unaided.
- Boris He said so, and Boris keeps his word.
- bonds "But your excellency knows that the king has forbidden his subjects to buy these bonds.
- bins It was supposed to fetch the uranium up from the underground storage bins and load it into a specially-built hot-tank ship in position at the dock.
- bans Society bans me so savage and dodge That the Masons would ball me out of their lodge.
- banes "To lie in kilns and barns at e'en, When banes are crazed and bluid is thin, Is doubtless great distress!"
27 words made from the letters bonis
Misspelling of the day
- a musts
- a whale of a
- be direct