How to spell KIDDLEING correctly?
The misspelling "Kiddleing" could be corrected to "Kiddling", which means to kindle or ignite a fire. Alternatively, it could also be corrected to "Kiddieing", referring to engaging in activities suitable for young children. Ensuring correct spelling helps maintain clarity in communication and avoids confusion.
List of suggestions on how to spell Kiddleing correctly
- Diddling I caught my little brother diddling with the TV remote when he was supposed to be doing homework.
- Fiddling Sarah couldn't help but notice that her colleague was constantly fiddling with his pen during the meeting.
- Kidding I'm not kidding when I say you're one of the funniest people I know.
- Kindling We used dry twigs as kindling to start the fire.
- Middling The food was middling at the restaurant.
- Piddling He spent the whole day piddling around instead of getting his work done.
- Riddling He was riddling the detective with confusing clues to keep him from solving the case.
Misspelling of the day