How to spell KIDDLINGG correctly?
Possible correct suggestions for the misspelling "Kiddlingg" could be "Kindling", which refers to small pieces of dry wood used to start a fire or "Kiddling", a play on the word "kidding", meaning joking or teasing in a playful way. Alternatively, the word may have been meant to be "Kiddie-ing", which refers to engaging in activities meant for children.
List of suggestions on how to spell Kiddlingg correctly
- Diddling I caught my little brother diddling with my video game console last night.
- Fiddling I caught my son fiddling with the television remote when he should have been doing his homework.
- Kidding "I thought he was serious when he said he was going to jump out of the plane without a parachute, but he was just kidding."
- Kindling He gathered some twigs and small branches to use as kindling for the fire.
- Middling His performance in the last presentation was middling, neither excellent nor terrible.
- Piddling I refused to do any more piddling tasks and demanded to be given something more challenging.
- Riddling The detective spent hours riddling out the clues to solve the mysterious murder case.
Misspelling of the day