How to spell KIDDLING correctly?
If the intended word was "kindling", then possible correct suggestions for the misspelling "kiddling" include typing "kindling" correctly, using spell check or reviewing the word's correct spelling in a dictionary. It is important to ensure correct spelling, especially in written communication, to convey a professional and polished image.
List of suggestions on how to spell kiddling correctly
- Addling I am Addling some sugar into my coffee.
- Coddling She couldn't stand the way her parents were coddling her younger brother, treating him like a fragile little bird instead of the almost-adult he was.
- cuddling I love cuddling with my dog on the couch while watching a movie.
- diddling The company was accused of diddling its customers out of thousands of dollars with hidden fees.
- fiddling She was fiddling with the radio station knobs, trying to find a good song to listen to.
- Fuddling I'm fuddling with these puzzle pieces and can't figure out where they go.
- Girdling Until she catches a glimpse of the girdling snake, she knows she is in for a long walk.
- Huddling The penguins were huddling together in the cold weather to keep warm.
- idling The car engine was idling while they waited for the traffic light to turn green.
- kindling He gathered some dry twigs and leaves as kindling to start a fire.
- kipling Rudyard Kipling is known for his famous works like 'The Jungle Book'.
- meddling Stop meddling in my affairs and let me live my life the way I want!
- middling The performance of the team was middling, neither impressive nor disappointing.
- Muddling The cook was muddling the ingredients together to create a delicious sauce.
- Paddling I love paddling in the serene lake during summer mornings.
- peddling The street vendor was peddling fruit on the corner.
- piddling "I refuse to waste my time on piddling tasks when there are more important things to be done.
- Puddling I was puddling around in the mud.
- Riddling In the olden days, riddling was considered a popular form of entertainment during parties and gatherings.
- Saddling He was saddling his horse before the big trail ride.
- Toddling The toddler was toddling around the room, trying to catch the cat.
- Waddling I always feel so waddling when I walk.
Misspelling of the day