Correct spelling for KUAI
We think the word kuai is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for kuai
- ai Then the four provinces of Ireland were assembled, till they were in Cruachan Ai.
- fuji In the distance we see the wonderful Fuji, nearby the other hills of this district, and the further plains of the city.
- guam consulate(s) general: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Detroit, Agana ( Guam), Honolulu, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Portland (Oregon), San Francisco, Seattle
- gui Gui. Thy love being judgement then, and of the minde, Marry thy worthiest mistresse now being blinde.
- kali Nana Sahib laughed: "My dear Miss Hodson, I never play with edged tools, and Captain-" But Nana Sahib's raillery was cut short by a small turmoil as the bleating goat of sacrifice was dragged forward to a stone daubed with vermillion upon which rested a small black alabaster image of Kali; while a guru, with sharpened knife, hung near like a falcon over a quivering bird.
- kasai Na dekha ho bagh, to dekh belai; Na dekha ho Thag, to dekh Kasai,
- kauai The king of Kauai even went so far as to send messengers to declare to him that he recognized his sovereignty.
- kepi He had received what seemed to him like a smart blow of a hammer on the crown of his head, and his kepi lay behind him with a great furrow plowed through its top. At first he thought that the bullet had certainly penetrated the skull and laid bare the brain; his dread of finding a yawning orifice there was so great that for some seconds he dared not raise his hand to ascertain the truth.
- kiwi Both Mr. and Mrs. Kiwi drill the earth every day-or rather every night-in their search for worms, but Lady Kiwi does all the excavating when it comes to making the nest.
- Kan I sell at retail and to the grocers in Concordia, Kan.
- DUI A 13-episode Taiwanese adaptation aired in 2012 under the title Absolute Darling (絕對達令 Jue Dui Darling), and plans are underway for a South Korean adaptation.
- Juan Captain Juan Sanches, you will take the first company;" and so he allotted to each his command.
- Kari Master and Kari sail in her before daybreak.
- Kay And therewithal Sir Ector knelt down to the earth, and Sir Kay.
- Cai The aquarium originated from an initiative launched by the educator Cai Yuanpei in 1930 and was first opened to the public on May 8, 1932.
- Kia Childs Play", a 1947 science fiction short story by William Tenn Childs Play (Ichiyo Higuchi novella), novella by Ichiyō Higuchi Childs Play (play), a 1970 stage play by Robert Marasco Child’s Play, novel (Dalziel & Pascoe Book 9) by Reginald Hill Child’s Play, novel by Andrew Neiderman Childs Play (Kia Abdullah novel), a 2009 novel by Kia Abdullah Childs Play (comics), a Marvel Comics crossover
- Keri Adlers Appetite – production Keri Kelli – recording, engineering Billy Stevens – recording, engineering Stevo Bruno – mixing Lou Hemsey – mastering Greg Garcia – photography Ian Dowdell – photography Renata Kanclerz – art design, layout Ray C.
- Hui The glorious white falcon attributed to the Emperor Hui Tsung at the beginning of the twelfth century and the exquisite pictures of flowers and birds to be seen at the British Museum show whence the Japanese borrowed their art inspiration; but in China, its birthplace, it is wanting now, though probably in many rich official residences glorious specimens are still to be found such as I have myself been delighted by in Japan, where alone and at the British Museum I have seen Chinese masterpieces of painting.
8 words made from the letters kuai
4 letter words made from kuai:
kuia, kuai, iuka, ukai, auki.
Misspelling of the day