Correct spelling for LEDIS
We think the word ledis is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for ledis
- dis An instant later Roy, too excited to talk, came rushing out of the dis-used livery barn.
- leaders The principal leaders of the revolt were killed during or after the battle.
- led The marquis ordered my carriage to be taken to his coach-house, took me by the arm, and led me to his house.
- leda Bathillus, in painting the amours of Leda, never failed of exciting the utmost sensibility in the Roman ladies.
- leeds He had not forgotten Dockwrath's conduct in the commercial room at Leeds, and was fully resolved that he never would forgive it.
- lees She spent much time out of doors, on the Lees, in a bath chair.
- less It is less trouble to care for them.
37 words made from the letters ledis
5 letter words made from ledis:
4 letter words made from ledis:
Misspelling of the day
- a far cry from