Correct spelling for LOVE'D
We think the word love'd is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for love'd
- gloved The mother's arm was around the little girl, and Jewel had one of the gloved hands in both her own.
- leaved Some seed the birds devour, And some the season mars, But here and there will flower The solitary stars, And fields will yearly bear them As light-leaved spring comes on, And luckless lads will wear them When I am dead and gone.
- livid In the dim light the figure was the figure of the Wolf, the head was the head of the Wolf, and though no light shone upon it, the face was the face of the Wolf, livid, distorted with anger, fear and brutal passions.
- lobed Leaves of medium size, smooth, leathery; light glossy green above, lighter below; deeply lobed.
- love I love my country; I plot for my country.
- loved Oh, I want to be loved!"
- lover And Carford was not, it seemed, a jealous lover.
- moved McWade and Stoner neither moved nor spoke.
- Laved And her fluttering tunic fell Loose about her hips and breasts, And the torchlight and the moon Laved with love her snowy limbs.
- Levied It was to be feared that, unless some new securities were devised, the forces levied for the reduction of Ireland would be employed against the liberties of England.
- Lived This is how He lived.
- Loafed I loafed around in the fog for about half an hour.
- Loped The missing train came unheeded, soon after Colonel Summers on "Billy's" horse loped off into the northern darkness.
- Lowed The cows lying down in the fields, overcome by the heat, raised their heads heavily and lowed feebly at the two passers-by, as if to ask them for some green grass.
- Roved The gaze of St. Luc roved to the Onondaga and rested longest upon him.
- Lovey Lovey Mary felt secure as long as she was on the avenue.
- Loves So this is the gentleman the Girl loves?
42 words made from the letters love'd
3 letter words made from love'd:
4 letter words made from love'd:
5 letter words made from love'd:
loved, dovel, dolev, voled, devol.
Misspelling of the day
- beats a hasty retreat