Definition of parallel:
- Extended in the same direction, and in all parts equally distant; having the same direction or tendency; running in accordance with something; resembling in essential particulars; similar.
- Trenches in front of a fortified place parallel to the defences.
- A line which, throughout its whole extent, is equidistant from another line; circles on the terrestrial sphere parallel to the equator; direction conformable to that of another line; likeness; comparison; a counterpart.
- To place parallel; to equal; to correspond to; to be equal to; to compare. Parallel ruler, a mathematical instrument formed of two equal rulers, movable about joints, but always remaining parallel.
Common misspellings for parallel:
parallet, parrallele, paralles, paralell, parralls, parallele, paralelle, parillel, parrell, parelel, paraell, suprise, parrel, paralllel, parralell, parrellal, paraellel, parale, paraelle, parallelel, paralel, parrlell, parelell, parraell, parralle, parrale, parallelly, paralled, paraells, parral, parrallel, parrallell, parrall, parellel, parell, parrelel, parralel, pararel, parallelization, parrelle, parallesls, paralla, pararell, parallely, parrellell, parelle, parael, paralells, prallel, pararrel, parrellel, paralle, parali, parlell, parelled, parallal, parralled, parellell, parallreal, parrele, parellal, parall, parallell.
Google Ngram Viewer results for parallel:
Examples of usage for parallel:
Quotes for parallel:
- How to spell parallel?
- Correct spelling of parallel.
- Spell check parallel.
- How do u spell parallel?