Definition of even:
- Level; smooth; equal; uniform; parallel to; not leaning; equally favourable; mutually at quits; balanced; capable of being divided into two equal parts without a remainder; opposed to odd.
- Exactly; actually; moreover; so much as, make even, a term used in printing, especially on newspapers, for spacing out the lines so as to make the successive portions set up read straight on.
- To make level; to lay smooth; to balance accounts.
Common misspellings for even:
evenn, weven, keven, eaven, heven, ecven, evne, evven, evben, enven, evein, evevn, evenr, enve, imo, evenm, ewen, evenso, eveing, evn, eveni, evan, ven, evb, evena, evem, evern, evene, ewhen, eevn, eventho, eventhough, eather, eveb, geven, evwen, evean, evetn, evewn, eveen, evenin, deven, teven, eithen, iven, evenfor, eeven, ev, evey, evaen, enev, eyen, evon, evin, wvwn, evenif, finlly, vn, ieven, een, enen, evel, evenb, aven, vene, eveny, evev, eben, erven, evemnt, evee, reven, ehen, veven, evendoe, ene, ebven, evcen, eveng, evrn, 9even, ewven, ecen, evebn, wver, neven, evemn, evwn, wven, noless, venv, evenbe, evren, leven, evenflo, veen, even.
- God is gracious; born of yew; youth
Even as a boy's name is a variant of Evan (Hebrew, Welsh, Scottish), and the meaning of Even is "God is gracious; born of yew; youth".
- Iven, Evyn, Evon, Evin.
Google Ngram Viewer results for even:
Examples of usage for even:
Quotes for even:
Idioms for even:
- How to spell even?
- Correct spelling of even.
- Spell check even.
- How do u spell even?