Correct spelling for BOREN
We think the word boren is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for boren
- bare Green had given no proof of his identity beyond his bare word.
- barn I'll take the barn.
- baron He told you that Baron Nathanheimer was about to withdraw his protection from us?
- barren Where had the old lady concealed such wealth all these barren years, Milly wondered!...
- ben It's in Ben Weatherstaff's back.
- bern Bern, on the other hand, was never democratic.
- bone There isn't a lazy bone in him.
- bonn The position of the loess between Basle and Bonn is such as to imply that the great valley of the Rhine had already acquired its present shape, and in some places, perhaps more than its actual depth and width, previously to the time when it was gradually filled up to a great extent with fine loam.
- boon She cried aloud, so that all heard her: "A boon, a boon, King Arthur!
- boone Rarely enough does he find his Alexander the Great, his Washington or his Daniel Boone, his Spartacus or his Horatius in his own household.
- bore Nay, rather, she did not think of torture and death at all, but was possessed by a peace which bore her up, as if bodily, on its mighty wings.
- bored I'm really just as bored and lonesome as you are.
- borer The worst insects I have are the flat-headed borer, which I cut out, and the curculio.
- boring In driving the brass in and out of the box while fitting it, a piece of wood must be used to strike on, otherwise the brass will stretch during the fitting and come loose in the box during the boring.
- born He's never once slep' alone since he was born.
- borneo In Borneo among the Land Dyaks "head houses," called "pangah," are found in each village.
- boron "But, Martha, can you be really sure? You know, by now, that learning to read this language is as important to me as it is to you, but how can you be so sure that those words really mean things like hydrogen and helium and boron and oxygen? How do you know that their table of elements was anything like ours?"
- brain The longer she worked, the stronger became a conviction that was slowly working its way into her brain.
- bran Then Mr. Frank comes home agen with a bran-new wife, and we thought as how his life were a mending, and things were looking up.
- brawn They were all men in the prime of life, mostly of tall stature, and of Herculean brawn and limbs.
- brent Brent shifted his seat noisily.
- brew We also began to brew beer from the branches or leaves of a tree, which much resembles the American black- spruce.
- brine Two boatmen remained in each boat, for neglect of this precaution has caused accidents frightful to think of, on the Goodwins; and the remaining four boatmen, daring fellows of the sea-dog and amphibious type, walked across the sands, dripping with the brine.
- bring Everybody comes, and they all bring something.
- briny That moment, fainting as he touch'd the shore, He dropp'd his sinewy arms: his knees no more Perform'd their office, or his weight upheld: His swoln heart heaved; his bloated body swell'd: From mouth and nose the briny torrent ran; And lost in lassitude lay all the man, Deprived of voice, of motion, and of breath; The soul scarce waking in the arms of death.
- broken It is sure to be broken.
- brown My name is Mary Brown.
- browne On the 10th of November, 1860, Charles Browne, whose fame, traveling in his letters from Boston to San Francisco, had now become national, grasped the hands of his hundreds of New York admirers.
- bruin Eyes and mouths opened wide as the performance went on, and Bruin had every reason to be satisfied with his share of the praise bestowed on the entertainment, as well as on his personal appearance.
- bruno All the dogs, great and small, joined Bruno in chase of the strange game.
- burn "But the letters burn, father," and then the boy read aloud the sentence which for him stood out so vividly on the page.
- byron The painful fact is that Byron was a very ill-bred person.
- Been Your brother has been with me.
- Borne "My seven sons lie dead, yet to me still remain the seven perfect lovelinesses that I have borne.
- Byre Again, not only Swiss wealth, but Swiss character and institutions, go back essentially to the high pasture and the well-filled byre.
- Brno The 2007–08 A1 Grand Prix of Nations, Czech Republic was an A1 Grand Prix race, held on October 14, 2007 at the Masaryk Circuit in Brno, Czech Republic.
- Borden "I changed my mind," he told her, "in consequence of a visit which I received yesterday from a Mr. James Borden."
- Bowen "Thanks," said Bowen, shortly.
- Brian Then Mr. Gorby saw Madge and Brian come out on to the verandah, and heard in the stillness of the night, a sound weird and unearthly.
- bores "He does love the thing, but the detail of the work, with all its exactitude and rules and regulations, bores him.
52 words made from the letters boren
3 letter words made from boren:
4 letter words made from boren:
5 letter words made from boren:
berno, orben, renob, ebron, beorn, beron, roben, breon, boner, nobre, breno, boren, broen.
Misspelling of the day
- government-issued stamp
- government-mandated insurances
- government-owned properties
- powerful est