Correct spelling for I''VE
We think the word i''ve is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for i''ve
- av Happy as worms in a garden av cucumbers.
- aver But some will aver that if the colour is right the values must be right too.
- dive After properly securing it they took up their weapons and at once made a dive for the interior.
- eve To-morrow Eve would set out on her journey to Paris.
- ever Can you ever be happy again in the old way?
- five He's a good lad, very fond of her, and been wanting to marry her for the last five years."
- give "Then I'll give it a try.
- hive He might have time to call up the Khyber jezailchis and blockade the Caves before the hive could swarm, and he chuckled to think of the hope of that.
- ice They would have to walk ashore, three hundred of them, over the miles of cruel ice.
- ike Ike shook his head.
- ire It vexed me, it kindled my ire, to find that she neither blushed, trembled, nor looked down.
- iv 4; his Life of Elizabeth, iv.
- Ava It may amuse you to hear how it is proper to drink ava.
- Ave I ain't any Fourth-ave.
4 words made from the letters i''ve
3 letter words made from i''ve:
vie, 'ie, 'ev, 've.
Misspelling of the day
- be in error
- be in flower
- more expeditive