Definition of delight:
Common misspellings for delight:
Delight \d(e)-li-ght, deligh()-ht\
Delight as a girl's name is of Old French origin. The emotion as a name.
- Talitha, Dalit, Delta, Dellta.
Google Ngram Viewer results for delight:
This graph shows how "delight" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
Examples of usage for delight:
Quotes for delight:
Rhymes for delight:
- alight, alright, aright, contrite, despite, excite, forthright, ignite, incite, indict, indite, invite, mcknight, nonwhite, onsite, outright, polite, recite, rewrite, tonight, tonite, upright, uptight.
- bight, bite, blight, bright, brite, byte, cite, dwight, feit, fight, fite, flight, fright, height, heit, hight, hite, kite, knight, light, lite, might, mite, night, nite, plight, quite, reit, right, rite, sight, site, sleight, slight, smite, spight, spite, sprite, streit, tight, trite, twite, white, wight, wright, write, zeit.
- disinvite, overnight, overwrite, reignite, reunite.
Idioms for delight:
- How to spell delight?
- Correct spelling of delight.
- Spell check delight.
- How do u spell delight?