Enter your text below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Poland - Kashubian
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
- Slovak - Slovenčina
Table of Contents
What are the misspellings for predisposition?
What is the definition of predisposition?
Google Ngram Viewer results for predisposition:
What are the usage examples for predisposition?
What are the quotes for predisposition?
What are the rhymes for predisposition?
- mission, fission, titian;
- attrition, physician, contrition, clinician, partition, audition, suspicion, volition, transition, optician, submission, edition, condition, permission, tuition, nutrition, logician, omission, ignition, fruition, tactician, petition, emission, sedition, recission, remission, technician, magician, cognition, patrician, rendition, mortician, munition, addition, tradition, transmission, musician, position, ambition, commission, admission, dentition;
- electrician, imposition, extradition, precondition, obstetrician, competition, intermission, repetition, inhibition, premonition, admonition, retransmission, expedition, inquisition, abolition, politician, recognition, malnutrition, intuition, preignition, dietitian, deposition, reposition, composition, rhetorician, supposition, erudition, apparition, ammunition, prohibition, superstition, decommission, requisition, recondition, coalition, definition, exposition, disposition, acquisition, opposition, proposition, exhibition, statistician, demolition;
- juxtaposition, presupposition, pediatrician, decomposition, redefinition, mathematician, reimposition, academician, redeposition, geriatrician, theoretician;
What are the translations for predisposition?
Arabic word for Predisposition
Chinese word for Predisposition
Dutch words for Predisposition
aanleg, neiging, predispositie, vatbaarheid.
French word for Predisposition
German words for Predisposition
Anlage, Veranlagung, Neigung, Geneigtheit, Prädisposition.
Italian word for Predisposition
Javanese word for Predisposition
Korean word for Predisposition
Malay word for Predisposition
Marathi word for Predisposition
Norwegian word for Predisposition
Polish word for Predisposition
Romanian word for Predisposition
Tamil word for Predisposition
Turkish word for Predisposition
Vietnamese word for Predisposition
khuynh hướng về.