Correct spelling for BATTEY'S
We think the word battey's is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for battey's
- bats Large red paintings, in the shape of bats, occupied prominent positions, and must have represented gods or devils.
- batter Make a batter with the egg, flour and milk, add the tomato pulp, and stir all well together.
- battery That assault was to be preceded, as I have said, by artillery preparation from the great battery of eighty guns which lay along the spur to the north and in front of the French line.
- batty Then he goes on with his tale, givin' me all the partic'lars, so I wouldn't make any batty moves.
- bitters "There now, good night," said Harcourt; "he's always the better for bitters, whether he gives or takes them."
130 words made from the letters battey's
3 letter words made from battey's:
4 letter words made from battey's:
5 letter words made from battey's:
besay, easby, batty, saety, 'etat, esbat, yeast, absey, besta, asyet, bet's, beats, bytes, yeats, beast, byeas, taste, sabet, aytes, setta, ttyab, bayts, byatt, styte, tebay, testa, setty, tabet, state, teays, besat, abets, testy, sabey, yetts, bayse, basey, batte, tayeb, bat's, abyes, baste, etats, bay's, tasty, tabes.
Misspelling of the day