Correct spelling for CLASE
We think the word clase is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for clase
- blase Moreover, there was a boy-yet it is doubtful whether he should be so described; for, though he numbered rather less than sixteen years, experience had already made him blase.
- case And in case you do not make a will?
- clash He saw Mr. Horbury and his companion enter that gate; he heard it clash behind them.
- clasp The hand trembled a little, and made a faint attempt to clasp his.
- class But evidently he and his teacher were really good friends, for he stayed in her class until he was seven years old.
- classy Some classy dinner that was we had, even if I did order it myself, with only two waiters to coach me.
- clause Which latter was the bitterest clause of all: but it could not be helped, more than the others.
- close If I'd known it was so close, we could've walked."
- closer Jocelyn's fine eyebrows came a little closer together.
- glace George and Becky had finished their tea. There had been some rather delectable sweet biscuit which Kemp kept on hand for such occasions, and there was a small round box of glace nuts, which George had insisted that Becky must keep.
- glaser Seed funded by Rob Glaser, the CEO of Real Networks and a former Microsoft executive, and his Glaser Progress Foundation, the Access Project has also received funding from the GE Foundation, the MAC AIDS Fund, and the Schmidt Family Foundation.
- glass The eye-glass focussed the great, smiling girl.
- glaze He had never forgotten the day when his father had taken him to the factory and shown him the molten glaze and the workmen blowing the glass into marvelous shapes.
- Clare Mrs Clare, who had been sitting in the drawing-room, followed him hither.
- Claus "No, but there's danger Santa Claus won't come to see Hannah less'n sump'n is done mighty quick," came Nellie's ready reply.
- Colas Daxs Aunt Hessa states that humanity has always possessed certain minor psychic, dowsing, glamour and healing abilities, but that the powers the COLAs inherited from their mothers are expected to grow far beyond anything the Earth has ever seen before.
- CLAWS Those two women all but jumped on each other with claws and teeth.
- clues The only thing I can do is talk to some people I know who may have more clues to Youssef's behavior."
20 words made from the letters clase
Misspelling of the day
- came rest
- in dependant
- taking mean
- taking meaning